I got the blues


1.Dress 2. Zigi Soho Heels 3. Mac {in Flat Out Fabulous} 4.Gorjana ring 5.Kendra Scott {Periwinkle} 6. Rebecca Minkoff Clutch 7. Essie {Aruba Blue}


I've been online shopping lately at Lulu's {they have the best deals} and so happened to come across this gorgeous floral dress from them that was less than $40! I also fell in love with this other similar dress here. I know I own too many floral dresses but I actually don't own blue floral dresses and I think they are a must have for this summer.  Floral dresses are perfect for any college girl {or thrifty fashionistas} because you can wear the same dress to brunch and even a girls night out {all thanks to different accessories}. This dress in particle reminds me of something I would wear for a GNO and thought it would pair so well with some black heels. While I was looking for a great pair of black heels I found some perfect ones at Bakers shoes. I couldn't resist buying them especially when they were on sale for $60. Talk about score! I've been also eyeing these new Kendra Scott earrings in Periwinkle, aren't they the most beautiful shade of blue for summer? I'm not sure if this happens to y'all but it is much more difficult for me to splurge on jewelry than in shoes. They would  however be sooo perfect for a girls night out. Those earrings would also work so well with MAC's Flat Out Fabulous {the name says it all} it's the perfect pink that works well with blue hues. MAC lipsticks are some of my all time favorite they can be a bit drying on the lips but if you apply lip balm beforehand {I recommend this one} you'll be fine. 

This night look wouldn't be complete with some accessories, this Gorjana ring is to die for. Gorjana jewelry are so beautiful and so delicate definitely check them out if you haven't. This Rebecca Minkoff Clutch is gorgeous however they are some cheaper alternatives sold here and here {both less than $20!}. To top it all off this Essie nail polish in {Aruba Blue} would make any look complete it reminds me a lot of this one which is my go to shade. As always girls night out wouldn't be complete with your best girlfriends so give them a call, after shopping of course! 


Do you y'all create fake plans to justify your purchases? Because I know I do!  Thanks for reading. 


xo,

Maria



0 comments:

Post a Comment